For your Blog:
Brian Allen from Windermere Stellar – LOVE his takes! OK, I’m a bit of a homer, but really Brian is such an articulate and honest guy. Check out this quick read in the Portland Business Journal on infill in Portland. http://goo.gl/XvSqdW
I didn’t even know ‘tonier’ was a word, though in the NW we do say ‘spendy’. Would you believe a 15% jump in sales nationally in the $500K to $750K market since last year? Wow! http://goo.gl/ZOqBnu
Sounds like home sales on the coast are going to start going into high gear! Nationally, vacation home sales are the highest they’ve been since 2006. Part of that is investment properties are getting more expensive. Check it out. http://goo.gl/SYQNQL
Shelle: 8100 N Woolsey Ave. 4BD/2BA/1880SF. Remod kitchen has granite, SS, and hardwood. Entertainer’s backyard. $415,000
Peggy: 304 6th St (LO). 1BD/1BA/941SF. In First Addition. $399,900
Linda: 6509 SE 34th Ave. 4BD/3.1BA/3760SF. 10K sq ft lot w/grape arbors. Lots of remod done. Just off Woodstock in Eastmoreland. $998,000
Becky: 2807 SW Moss St. 4BD/2.2BA/3952SF. Wrap around porch. Detached 432 SF studio/office. In Multnomah Village. $598,000
Kathryn: 6010 SE 14th Ave. Corner lot on 14th & Yukon. Totally remodeled. 3BD/3800SF. 1000 SF garage. Upper $700,000s. Coming this weekend
Robin: -7924 SE 36th Ave. 4BD/2BA/2352SF. Bungalow/Craftsman. $599,900
-SE Flavel. 4BD/2BA. $599,000
-17158 Hagan Rd, Happy Valley. Has ½ AC lot. $410,000
Needs & Wants:
Peggy: Need home is Garthwick
Linda: Need in Reedwood/Eastmoreland area. Up to $550,000
Daniette: Need Contemporary, preferably on West Side with 4 BD. Needs to be within 19 miles of Vancouver. Could work with builder if actual home isn’t available. Up to $1.1 mil.
- American Home Shield made 9 repairs for a total of $2,088. Appliances, heating and plumbing.
- Windermere Foundation Charity Challenge. YES!!!!!!!!!!!
- Video about Friends of the Family and Windermere Stellar.
- 4-9 Apps for iPads and Paperless Transactions 1:00 to 4:00 @ Home Builders on Bangy Rd
- 4-10 Going Green Houses @ MO 1:00 to 2:00 ONE CE Hour
- 4-15&16 Relationship Marketing Specialist 8:30 to 5:00 @ Home Builders on Bangy Rd $149 http://goo.gl/9PWKN9
- 4-17 Bear Printing luncheon @ MO 11:30 to 1:00- make sure to RSVP!!!
- 4-18 Madison Ave Style Promo Writing – Premier Breakfast 8:45-10:15 @ MAC $30
- 4-24 Circle Pix Workshop @ MO 1:00 to 2:00
- Delivery……. It is important!
- VA Financing is back, and so is accurate verbiage. “Seller to pay up to $x,000 of buyer’s pre-paids and/or closing costs. This amount includes any VA Buyer non-allowable costs.”
- Flood Insurance update – GOOD news!
- And… not yet, but hopefully Congress will extend the Mortgage Forgiveness Act SOON.
- In case you want to start a Spring marketing calendar (Attached) – What’s your next marketing piece?
- In case you’re interested – Let me know if you’d like to be included in getting $7 Kaady Carwash coupons for $5.
- How many of the people you know have lived in their homes for over 7 years?
- Initialed Flyers and RMLS printout on Day one of a listing.
- Subpoena by the Department of Justice? Windermere Stellar has seen two in the last month.
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott