Speaking of taxes…. And speaking about real estate…. This list of 7 tax-home ownership points is really pretty good. Check it out! http://goo.gl/8DKKOF
April is ‘Tax Awareness month’, but November has its day, too. Ever get confused on PDX property values AND why the tax rates seem so …. Umm arbitrary? This is a good read in lieu of reading tax code. http://goo.gl/c8IZvT
Reuben: -9630 SE 77th Ave, Milwaukie. 3BD/1BA/1066SF. RV Parking & large storage building. Close to Trader Joes. $170,000
-3407 SE Woodward St. 5BD/3.1BA/3305SF. 6 months from completion; on corner lot. WalkScore 80, BikeScore 85. $799,900
Linda: -3224 SE Woodstock Blvd. 4BD/2.2BA/5195SF. Hardwood floors, built-ins, & remodeled kitchen. Level, fenced yard & covered patio. $885,000
Ron: -6428 SE Reed College Place. 4BD/2.1BA/3972SF. Julia Groo House. 10,000SF lot. $899,000
Joan: -3109 SE Claybourne St. 4BD/3.1BA/3689SF. French Normandy style w/gourmet kitchen. Basement could be separate living quarters. Double attached garage. $975,000
Peggy: -Cottage in downtown Lake Oswego near 3rd St. Goes live today. 1BD/1BA. ~$380,000
Bill: -434 NE 68th Ave (just south of Glisan). 3BD+bonus/2BA/~1700SF. Coming Friday. $325,000
Robin: -Eastmoreland home on market Friday. 3BD + bonus in finished basement. Backyard. $599,000
-Happy Valley. 4BD/2BA + den, 2400+SF. 4 car gar & RV parking- big lot. $410,000
-On Flavel. 4BD/2BA w/redone kitchen & unfinished basement. Available next Fri. $599,000
Needs & Wants:
Julianna: Front porch lady!
Dana: Need Eastmoreland options
Robin: Need 5BD/2BA in Sellwood/Eastmoreland area.
Need 2 car garage or shop for metal working in Eastmoreland area.
Renita: Need investment house. No specific area.
Need rental with 3BD and hopefully around $1500/mo. Not specific area.
- American Home Shield made 11 repairs for a total of $2,574. Appliances, heating and plumbing.
- Windermere Foundation Charity Challenge. Get out the vote! LAST FOUR DAYS!
- Now’s the time to update your signature and bios on: Outlook, LinkedIn, Facebook, Zillow, Twitter, Trulia, Google, Yahoo, RMLS (bio), any others?
- Today’s the DAY! Hell-OOOOOOOOOOOOO Stellar!
- Circle Pix – Silver, Gold, Platinum (attached)
- 4-9 The LISTENING (Listing) Presentation 1:00 to 4:00 @ Home Builders on Bangy Rd
- 4-10 Going Green Houses – 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO 1 CE
- 4-14 Patterns of Excellence – Top Agents Ninja Webinar 11:00 to 12:00 @ MO
- 4-15&16 Relationship Marketing Specialist 8:30 to 5:00 @ Home Builders on Bangy Rd $149 http://goo.gl/9PWKN9
- 4-18 Madison Ave Style Promo Writing – Premier Breakfast 8:45-10:15 @ MAC $30
- 4-24 Maximizing your Circle Pix Workshop 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO
- 4-25 Luxury Portfolio for Premier listings – 9:00 – 12:00 @ RH RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
- ShackShout? What the _ _ _ _ ??? Attached
- A cool App for contractor lists – Digsview – This is for all you impatient folks! J Video Presentation
- Sphere Marketing Video for upcoming ‘Broker in a Box’. Pretty darn good! http://goo.gl/aKe2P2
- Gardner Report FROM your website, would be a nice eblast to your sphere.
- In case you want to start a Spring marketing calendar (Attached) – What’s your next marketing piece?
- Custom Express, Bear Printing, Title Companies – all have great pieces.
- 4-17 Bear Printing Luncheon 11:30 to 1:00
- How many of the people you know have lived in their homes for over 7 years?
- A case for pre-inspections (Attached)
- Listing (and transaction) cheat sheet checklists (Attached & on forms wall)
- Initialed Flyers and RMLS printout on Day one of a listing. The best risk management tool (as well as starting on the right foot with your sellers) you can possibly do.
- Does Drone photography sound cool? Me, too…. Except……