For your Blog:
Talkin’ ‘bout my ge ge ge generation! Who? J Here’s some interesting info on where and why our little mix of boomers, Gen X and Y/ Millennials are buying (or NOT buying) http://goo.gl/rql81V
Does Portland being the number ONE fittest city in the US make me in better shape by osmosis? I’m saying yes, so don’t confuse me. J Disclaimer – the ads around this Men’s Health article are, ummmm, interesting. http://goo.gl/xN0Cv5
I LOVE interactive maps! This one is a Rent v. Buy map. There are 100 ‘bubbles’ to hover over, and EVERY ONE shows it’s cheaper to buy than rent. How long will that last? Not sure, but pretty darn cool right now! http://goo.gl/YLOdcs
Ben: -721 SE 148th Ave. 2BD/1.5BA/1136 SF, $139,900. Three blocks to Max!
Linda: -7808 SE 28th Ave. 4BD/2.5BA/3442SF, $749,900. Built-ins, remod kitchen w/granite.
Sue: -Condo in Forest Heights. 2BD/2BA, ~$250,000
-House in Lentz . 3BD/1BA
-House in Arbor Lodge. 3BD/1BA, under $350,000
Bill: -House off Powell 3BD/1.5BA, lots of SF, big finished basement. ~$300,000
-North Tabor off of Glisan . 3BD/2BA, $325,000
-Old town Wilsonville 3BD/1BA, $239,900. Light & bright, remodeled, 1 car gar, oversized lot. 1 minute to freeway.
-Oregon City (coming Thurs). Split level 4BD/3BA, $350,000. Looks out over Willamette. Master downstairs with fireplace and patio. Room for RV outside
Megan: – 2BD/1BA, $265,000. Arched doorways, private yard & oversized lot.
Kathryn: -in Sellwood 3BD/4BA, 3800+SF, upper $700,000s. Ready soon.
Candace: -Downtown Lake Oswego condo. 2BD/2BA, ~$415,000
Peggy: -Lake Oswego home near Evergreen & 6th. 1BD/1BA, $399,900. Coming April 1st.
Patty: -Fixer in Sellwood,. Under $300,000
-in Milwaukie . 3BD/2.5BA, mid $200,000s. Sprucing up now.
-South of Glisan near 67th Ave. ~$320,000. Open floor plan.
-View property on Mt. Tabor facing Mt. Hood. 3BD, ~$750,000. On market beginning of May.
Needs & Wants:
Kathryn: Need in Sellwood or Eastmoreland up to $750,000
Megan: Need in Sellwood or Woodstock area, hopefully ranch style. Up to $450,000
Daniette: Need in Happy Valley with master on main. Also need backyard, office, and den.
- American Home Shield made 7 repairs for a total of $1,521. Appliances, heating and plumbing.
- Windermere Foundation Charity Challenge. Get out the vote!
- The Crystal Ballroom Party is coming next week on the 20th! http://goo.gl/v5nIHw See you at Scooters @ 5:30!
- 3-19 Mail Chimp and Outlook Mail Merge 1:00 to 2:30 @ MO
- 3-19 First Time Buyer Seminar with Clayton Scott 6:00 to 7:30 @ MO
- 3-20 Health Hazards in the Home Webinar @ MO 1 CE Hour
- 3-26 Red Flags on Prelims 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO 1 CE
- 4-1&2 Accredited Home Staging Designation Lake Forest WA $295
- Have you updated your SentriSmart App? Or your RAD? You should! This isn’t NEW, but if you haven’t in the past couple of weeks – do it!
- Keeping your electronic files organized (Attached)
- What percentage of your time is focused on finding clients who need to sell? (Aka – Listings?)
- How many of the people you know have lived in their homes for over 7 years?
- Market Action ‘Stat of the Month’
- Interesting what NAR says you should provide an Appraiser. (Attached)
- 30 Day or 60 Day notice? An interesting exception.
Windermere Mortgage: Clayton Scott