For your Blog:
Buy V. Rent? Actually this article doesn’t hit that topic head on, but instead looks at the statistics that actually DRIVE those numbers. Nice charts and a clear explanation from Oregon gov. Go figure! http://goo.gl/uukPEF
We love home prices going up, but if we could just have a LITTLE sanity! 26% increase in home prices in Multnomah County the past year? WOW! http://goo.gl/CFNvWh
Do you make enough money in Portland to afford a home? If you want a commute from Cleveland, I think most could. And even at Portland costs, we’re still strong in affordability. http://goo.gl/k5ZIk1
Listings: (There were a lot today- I’m sorry if something was missed!)
Linda: -3021 NW Fairfax 3BD/3.5BA
Julianna: -On 35th Place near Fernhill Park will be active. 2BD/1BA, $300,000, great landscaping & newer roof. Will be ready to be active on Monday.
-In Milwaukie , 3BD/2.5BA, ~2000SF w/fenced yard, $250,000
-NE 67th (south of Glisan) 3BD/1BA, mid $300,000. 20s or 30s Cape Cod style w/remod kitchen
-Off Holgate . 2BD, ~$170,000. In Cleveland school district. Being cleaned up; ready soon.
: -Oregon City house 2200SF, $350,000, with 1/3 AC
-Wilsonville house 3BD/1BA, 7000 SF lot, $235,000
: -on SE Flavel & ~, ~$599,000, ready in April
-on SE 49th Ave. near Division, 3BD/1BA, $430,000
: -new construction near SE 34th. 5BD + bonus, 2 car gar. $790,000
-new construction in deep SE off SE Cora . 3BD, 1.5BA, tax abatement area. $200,000
Needs & Wants:
: – in Milwaukie or Beaverton on decent sized lot, 3BD/2BA, up to $250,000
-in SE or Clackamas, 3BD/2BA, up to $250,000
-in Oregon City up to $200,000
-inner SE or Lake Oswego need separate living space or duplex/triplex
: -close in, near good elementary school, 3BD, up to $350,000
-a few needed in Sellwood/Eastmoreland up to $700,000. One needs to have a space for metal working.
: -in Eastmoreland; need master on main; pool a plus
- American Home Shield made 9 repairs for a total of $1,493. Appliances, heating and plumbing, oh my! (Reminder- keep turning in those Home Appliance forms to Katie when client accepts AHS home warranty)
- 3/12 Springwater Corridor Meeting – Last one! 7:00 @ SMILE
- CANDACE is a finalist!!! PLEASE VOTE!! http://goo.gl/kR5rJL Nordic Vintage Garden Studio
- Pool Party – Who’s in?
- Paaaar-tay! http://goo.gl/v5nIHw
Office pre-party gathering hopefully at Scooters (dive bar right behind Crystal Ballroom). Also, please make sure to RSVP to Elisha or Katie!
- 3-6 Get Organized 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO (BB)
- 3-13 RMLS Trade Fair
- 3-14 to 3-18 Ninja Installation in Eugene REGISTER
- 3-14 Premier Breakfast ‘The Art of Selling Real Estate – 8:15 to 10:30 @ MAC $30
- 3-19 Mail Chimp and Outlook Mail Merge 1:00 to 2:30 @ MO
- 3-19 First Time Buyer Seminar with Clayton Scott 6:00 to 7:30 @ MO
- 3-26 Red Flags on Prelims 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO 1 CE
- Licensing Change May 1st. (Well, a procedural change May 1st) PLUS big ticket ‘oops’.
- Just a reminder on Ethics Training requirements
- Docusign and Cartavi – Don’t stress……yet. J
- Septic Smart (Attachment)
- CO v. CO2 J
- Office Exclusives – A Big Deal AND IT’S ON HOLD Also, here’s why they are doing it http://goo.gl/KeQncL
- Tenant Occupied Property – A BIGGER deal, and it definitely isn’t on hold. (Attached one more time! J)
- Interesting what NAR says you should provide an Appraiser. (Attached)
- What do YOU say? You have two buyers for the same property that’s perfect for both of them?