I don’t know about you, but I want this product STAT: http://goo.gl/zNgPqA
For your Blog:
Explaining ‘Bitcoins’ like I’m five? I’m still at a loss as to how I’ll put bitcoins on my tax returns, but this article at least explains how it works: http://goo.gl/nY0wqc
I have a cat & even I’m not sure if this is a good thing: I’m good with ‘Keep Oregon Weird’ and even naming us Portlandia, but ‘Catlandia’?? http://goo.gl/ZmgP9e
How about the 20-somethings becoming home buyers? This quick read is a little on the industry side of the discussion, but it has some great insight on this generation that will definitely impact the real estate market: http://goo.gl/pHLUUc
• Linda – 3303 SW Huber St. 3BD/2BA – $399,900
• Peggy – Coming February 15th – 1BD in Lake Oswego – $399,900
• Bill – 3BD/1BA in Wilsonville – $235,000
– 3BD split level in Oregon City on 1/3 acre
• Ann – 55th off Holgate – $169,000
Needs & Wants:
• Bill – buyers looking on Westside up to $380,000
– $250,000 ish on a larger lot
• Daniette – several buyers looking for investment properties
· Foundation Check Presentation to Big Brothers Big Sisters Columbia NW w/Andy Nelson, President & Mimi Luttunich, Board Member
· American Home Shield made 10 repairs for a total of $4,295 last week.
· February 17th is a legal real estate holiday.
· Sellwood Bridge CLOSED at 11:59 PM on Friday, February 14 and reopens by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, February 19
· Our Stellar name change will be official on Tuesday, April 1st—this is not a prank! J
· First Look Tour – New / Before New / Pockets
· Interested in participating in an Accountability Group?
· 2/10 List Like a Ninja 11:00 to 12:00 @ MO–Business Builder
· 2/12 ZipForms 1:00 to 2:30 @ MO–1.5 CE Credit Hour
· 2/14 Luxury Services 8:45 to 10:30 @ Multnomah Athletic Club Register Here ($30)
· 2/19 Tax Tips for Realtors 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO–Business Builder
· 2/20 Working with Charities (with Joan Allen & MJ Steen) 11:30 to 12:30 @ RH
· 2/27 Agent Website Workshop 1:30 to 2:30 @ MO–Business Builder
· Millennials are impacting housing (when they’re not paying off student loans): http://goo.gl/pWgN93
· John Anusen, formerly of Windermere Services, has his own tech help business: http://JAHelpMe.com or
· Listings fraudulently advertised as rentals on Craigslist/Trulia are still out there!
· Anyone use Cartavi? If so, we may be able to get a company discount for you.
· Portland Odds of Selling by Price Range – Attached
· CirclePix coming soon. Learn more here: http://circlepix.com/_agent/university.htm
· Why aren’t there little boxes in the bottom right corner of forms now for broker review initials?
· Seller Financing in the Dodd-Frank era – what CAN you do?
· What if you find out the other party wasn’t completely ‘forthcoming’?
· Transferring money out-of-state form change
· Flood Insurance – You REALLY need to know this stuff: http://goo.gl/GLm7z0
o What it means if it’s in a flood plain / What will happen to the premiums?
o Oregon Legislation Update
· Distressed Properties Chart – Attached