For your Blog:
Oregon #1 AGAIN?? I n 2013 Oregon was THE most popular place to move to…. That’s a good thing… I think. http://goo.gl/94pEim
But who’s moving here, you ask? Well, the young for sure, but also the Boomers: http://goo.gl/iRAIhw
But where are they moving to??? Here are 5 hot spots if you’re into trendy (which is like spendy- sometimes) http://goo.gl/1ZpDOr
• Linda – 203 SW Kingston Ave. 5BD/4.1BA – $950,000
• Megan – COMING SOON: SE 30th in Reed neighborhood, 2BD/1BA – $249,000
– PRICE REDUCTION: 3434 SE 13th Ave. 3BD/2BA – $469,000
• Renita – 15128 SE Woodward St. 4BD/2BA – $199,900
Needs & Wants:
• Renita – duplex or triplex on east side of the river under $450,000
• Deann – 3BD/2BA under $180,000
• Julianna – near Milwaukie MAX line up to $350,000
– front porch lady
• Kathryn – home on 1/3 acre up to $500,000
• Dana – 1 level home in Eastmoreland
· All Company 2014 Kick-Off Meeting! Wednesday, January 29th 1:00 to 3:00!
· American Home Shield made 15 repairs for a total of $2,554 last week.
· February 17th is a legal real estate holiday.
· If you get sick please stay home and take care of yourself. We love you, but not enough to share your cold J
· Sellwood Bridge closed at 11:59 PM on Friday, February 14 & reopens by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, February 19
· 1/30 1:00 to 3:00 – Flood Insurance Panel Webinar @ MO 2 CE
· 1/30 8:30 to 10:30 – Paperless Agent @ MAC $22 includes breakfast, email Elissa Gavette to RSVP
· Soon to be scheduled – RMLS rep coming to discuss SentriLock. Should be good!
· Several ways to get the Gardner Report to your sphere. Smaller email link Mailchimp, Facebook.
· Kids from Bridge Meadows – Trail Blazers game! http://www.wreevents.com/eMarketing/blazers_courtsidekids_feb1/promo.html
· Agents who advertise in the Sellwood Bee: would you like to have some local stats occasionally in the ad
· Good verbiage to add to your inspection addendums IF needed: “Seller to complete the following repairs, at seller's expense. Repairs to be completed X business days prior to closing. All invoices and receipts to be provided to Buyer X business days prior to closing.”
Windermere Mortgage Updates – Clayton Scott
• On-Time Closing Guarantee: $2,000 to both buyer & seller if agreed-upon closing date isn’t met
Byte Size Tech w/Tony Rossell from Lawyer’s Title
· Converting email conversations in Outlook into a PDF document—can be uploaded to your transactions in Paperless Pipeline!
· Updater–electronic change of address service: www.updater.com