For your Blog:
Boomerang Buyers? Where do they come up with these sound bites? These buyers who were foreclosed a few years back are …… back: http://goo.gl/3R5Wid
Since a lot of folks don’t take the Oregonian any more…. This article is a quick prediction of the PDX real estate market in 2014. Good to know: http://goo.gl/EmvZn9
I REALLY hope our government leaders extend this. Imagine negotiating a short sale …. And being taxed on the difference between the loan amount and the sales price. Yikes! http://goo.gl/tF0vUDv
• Kathryn – 1936 SE Miller St. 2BD/1BA – $285,000
• Linda – 6625 W Burnside Rd. #252 2BD/2BA – $195,000
Coming Soon: 3BD/1BA Mid-Century in Beaverton on large lot – $325,000
• Patty – Coming Soon: 3BD/2.5BD in Milwaukie – $250,000
• Robin – Coming Soon: 4BD/2BA in the neighborhood – $599,000
• Chris – Coming Friday: 2812 SE Moreland Ln. 3BD/3.1BA – $795,000
• Peggy – PRICE REDUCED: 936 SW Northgate Ct. 5BD/6BA – $1,495,000
Needs & Wants:
• Julianna – front porch lady!
• Daniette – home w/studio space in inner SE
– 4BD/2BA in Happy Valley
• Candace – looking for renters for her 2BD/1.1BA townhome in Lake Oswego, $1700/month
• Bill – looking for 3BD+den home in West Linn or Lake Oswego w/space for dog
– Moreland/Woodstock area up to $400,000
– 1031 Exchange buyer in Wilson school district up to $350,000
• Dana – Looking in Eastmoreland
• Kathryn – 4BD in Eastmoreland up to $650,000
– 1/3 acre in Milwaukie/Oregon City/SW w/master on main & studio space up to $500,000
• Robin – one level home w/office on ½ acre
– downsizer up to $400,000
– three buyers looking in the neighborhood up to $400,000; $500,000; and $700,000
· Welcome Elisha (“lish” as in “wish”) Biando, our new Assistant Branch Admin!
· All Company Kick-Off 2014! Wednesday, January 29th from 1:00 to 3:00!
· Lots of American Home Shield service calls
· January 20th & February 17th are legal real estate holidays; the office will be open both days.
· If you get sick PLEASE stay home & take care of yourself. We love you, but not enough to share your cold J
· Aloha! I will be a first timer in Hawaii next Tuesday the 21st through Monday the 27th. Therefore, there will be NO branch meeting on the 21st. We WILL be having one on the 28th!
· CE Audits are happening! 45% so far have NOT passed L
· 1/14 – 1/16 ProStart ($95) Click here for registration form
· 1/16 from 11:00 to 12:00, OREF 2014 Form Changes @ MO — 1 CE
· 1/24 from 8:45 to 10:30, High-End Lending Update – Premier Breakfast @ MAC http://goo.gl/EXdmSI
· 1/30 from 1:00 to 3:00, Flood Insurance Panel Webinar @ MO — 2 CE
· Need to export your contacts from the Exchange email server? Directions coming soon!
· VERY cool upcoming Windermere Tech Solutions client contact platform… Stay tuned!
· Business and Finance Questionnaire – Our “Cool Tools” Inaugural form
· Three Legal “Did You Knows?”
o Recording phone calls
o Umbrella insurance policies
o DIY home repairs
· Is getting a SRES designation part of your 2014 business plan? February 5th & 6th @ RH ($149) REGISTER HERE
· Graph of Tri-County Foreclosures per quarter in 2013. A wee bit surprising!
· Portland Odds of Selling December 2014
· Trios in Three Minutes – VERY COOL! http://fidelityportland.com/property-portal/
· Follow up from our Investment Property Addendum discussion regarding seller financing.
· Good verbiage to add to your inspection addendums IF needed: “Seller to install operating smoke alarms, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as required by law prior to appraisal scheduled for xx/xx/2014.”