For your Blog:
If you’ve got LOTS of dough, where do you go? I find where the ‘Luxury’ buyers are buying interesting. Russian buyers go one way, Hong Kong buyers go another. A quick read: http://goo.gl/4DwNkR
I think Buyers planning on staying in a home longer is a good thing. Everyone’s situation is different, but looking at a home as a long term investment (and place to live) and not an ATM is wise. http://goo.gl/WrFxee
Having a warmer and cozier home sounds good to me! Here are 5 tips to accomplish this without spending a fortune: http://goo.gl/DY4I1j
600 square foot home – I’m curious about the divorce rate in these cozy homes! However, do we REALLY need all the space we have in our homes? Check out what these designers are doing in a RV sized space: http://goo.gl/DTE6nW
• Chris Dawkins – 332 NE 45th Ave – 4BD/3BA – $699,000
1591 SE Maple Ave – 4BD/2.1BA – $739,000
• Megan Murphy – 3434 SE 13th Ave – 3BD/2BA – $499,900
• Dana McKillop – Coming Next Week: 2326 NE 32nd Ct – 4BD/3BA – $689,000
Needs & Wants:
• Bill Grange – has Buyer looking from West Linn to North Portland, close to MAX line. Needs 3BD/2BA & yard for dog. Up to $400,000
- 12/7 – Claus and Paws – Shorter hours this year – 10:00 to 1:00 (Santa got tired)
- Multiple Foundation Fundraisers going on—Poinsettias, Moonstruck Chocolate, Glass Baby—Check em out!
- Decemberville Toy Drive Drop Box in our lobby + Share the Warmth Coat & Blanket Barrel need filling up!
- Managers RETREAT! All branch managers will be retreating on November 13 and 14. I’ll have my phone, plus Richard Caplan and Gail Fisher will be available for questions.
- Steve will be gone November 20-22. Richard Caplan will be covering.
- NO branch meeting Thanksgiving Week (Tuesday, November 26th)
Upcoming Education Opportunities:
- 11/15 – Premier Breakfast @ MAC – Pat Stone and the 2014 Economic Forecast Register here!
- 11/18 – Flood Insurance Webinar 9:30 to 10:30 @ Moreland
- 11/20 – Ninja Business Planning Webinar 9:30 to 10:30 @ Moreland
- 11/15 – Marketing Your Website 1:00 to 2:00 @ Moreland
- 11/19-22 – Ninja Installation – Lake Forest Park, WA $595 Register here!
- 12/2 – Foundation Jazz Hour at Jimmy Mak’s, 6 – 7:30 with Ron Howard! Click here for more info!
- Xpress Docs 20% Discount Code à Winter2013
- Share the Warmth Coat & Blanket Drive eBlast link à
- Service Master’s “main water shut-off valve” tags
- Back-Up Offer Addendum and the Property Disclosure can be confusing
- Speaking of water – Remember Riparian Rights?
- Choosing a Title Company and a potential RESPA violation. (Yes, this came up last week!)
- Negotiation Situation with an appraisal that came in low. Interesting approach that worked!
- SentriLock – Our Whine and Wine results (Attached)
- In-Branch Transactions and Paperwork.
- Interesting attorney ‘take’ on terminating a listing.
- Do you have a system for getting your transaction text messages into your file? You should!