For your Blog:
They call him ‘Flipper’! In most parts of the US, because of the market cycle we’ve been in for the past 6+ years, house flipping isn’t playing much of a part in the real estate market…… However in Portland, it IS. Check it out: http://goo.gl/Df01DZ
Want your next vacation stay to be in a palatial estate? This is a pretty nifty website that connects ‘discerning’ vacationers with amazing properties. http://goo.gl/94d7nq
I didn’t know you could sell a SPITE house, however this IS the NW! – A 1925 830 square foot house shaped like a slice of pie? Would YOU pay almost $400K? It’s Pending! http://goo.gl/BfuVMZ
We’ve seen a lot of cash sales in our office! In Portland, 30% of the sales are all cash. Many of these are investors, but certainly not all. It sure helps (if you’re the one with the cash) in multiple offer situations! http://goo.gl/ttzRhp
• Ben—8752 N Tyndall Ave, 3BD/2.1BA – $260,000
• Peggy—11295 SW 108th Ave, 3BD/2BA – $259,000
• Candace—2BA/2BA condo at The Portland Plaza – $399,000
• Megan—Next Week: 3434 SE 13th Ave, 4BD/2.1BA – around $500,000
Exclusive: 7911 SE 103rd Ave, 4BD/2.1BA – $265,000
• Ann—Coming Soon: 115th off Holgate – around $125,000
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott
• FirstREX HomeBuyer Down Payment Funding—presentation THIS Thursday, November 7th from 10-11:30 AM at the Double Tree Lloyd Center
• Mortgage mobile app! Free to download & use
Needs & Wants:
• Candace—has buyer looking in Sellwood up to $550,000
• Peggy—has buyers looking for “nice” duplex up to $1,000,000
• Daniette—has buyers looking in SE or Milwaukie, 3BD/2BA with open floor plan, up to $300,000
• Patty—has buyer looking in close-in SW, SE or Milwaukie, 2BD/1BA, up to $250,000
- Client Gift Ideas – Anne & Jim Brown, owners of Savory Spice Shop in Sellwood
- Claus and Paws Foundation Fundraiser, 12/7 – Shorter hours this year – 10:00 to 1:00 (Santa got tired)
- AHS completed 12 repairs last week in our clients’ homes and paid a total of $1,257 in claims.
- Managers’ RETREAT! All branch managers will be retreating on November 13 and 14. I’ll have my phone.
- Winter Farmer’s Market in Sellwood (Attached)
Upcoming Education Opportunities:
- 11/15 – Premier Breakfast @ MAC – Pat Stone and the 2014 Economic Forecast: Register here!
- 11/18 – Flood Insurance Webinar 9:30 to 10:30 @ Moreland
- 11/20 – Ninja Business Planning Webinar 9:30 to 10:30 @ Moreland
- 11/19-22 – Ninja Installation – Lake Forest Park, WA $595 Register here!
- 12/2 – Foundation Jazz Hour at Jimmy Mak’s, 6 – 7:30 with Ron Howard! Learn more here!
- Windermere eBlasts—Coat & Blanket Drive, Claus & Paws, etc.
- Checklist Tune-Up Roundtable! Don’t be an “On-Accident Realtor.”
- What you do after the buyer says they want to write an offer. I’ll put together the roundtable notes and get this out to you.
- Updated Premier Presentation Sheets: WORC > Marketing > Presentation Toolkit > Premier Listing Presentation Sheets.