For your Blog:
5 Things I should know, but don’t know I need to know, you know? Sometimes these ‘5 Things’ lists can be pretty weak, but these 5 about what Buyers need to know are really good. The first one alone is great. http://goo.gl/5FyWK0
Got your Property Tax Statement yet? I think the line in this article ‘basing taxes on a decoupled assessed value cushioned the blow’ sums up how confusing it all is. This is a quick read, but it’s important info to know. http://goo.gl/kLh37j
Portland AVERAGE? Say it isn’t so! – We may be close to #1 in beer, but we’re kinda middle of the pack in ‘economic vibrancy’. However, their figures on appreciation look low. http://goo.gl/wPijkF
An EIGHTY room tree house? “If you build me a tree house, I’ll get you the supplies’. I know of an Arc and a Baseball Diamond that got build with words like that. Pretty amazing, though the fire marshal isn’t as impressed. http://goo.gl/q715Tj
- Linda–1125 NW 9th Ave. 1BD/1BA – $249,900
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott
- Interest rates are at a 4-month low
- Custom construction loan program now available
- Mortgage Credit Certificate Program for first-time home buyers in city of Portland who meet the income criteria
Needs & Wants:
Bill—has buyers looking in Milwaukie & SE; 3BD/2BA up to $250,000
Multnomah Village duplex going back on the market – $340,000
Peggy—NEXT WEEK: 2BD/2BA in Tigard – $259,000
Ben—new listing in North Portland (above Lombard), 3BD/2BA – $260,000
Candace—new listing at Portland Plaza, 2BD/2BA – $399,000
Has investor client looking for house up to $500,000
Kathy—NEXT WEEK: 3BD/2BA on 41st – $395,000
3714 SE Knapp St. – $359,000
NEXT WEEK: 4BD/3BA home in Eastmoreland – $525,000
Julianna—has buyer looking for the perfect front porch…
Reuben—has investor client looking for short sales (particularly condos, also single-family homes)
- Savory Spice Shop Gift Ideas – Anne & Jim Brown
- Email – Be sure to go to https://login.microsoftonline.com to set up your signature (and other stuff)
- It’s beginning to look a lot like …… a Moreland Christmas party!
- Coat & Blanket Drive! – Bring in your donations & be sure send out an invite to your clients!!
- Poinsettia Orders for the Windermere Foundation
- Client Questionnaires
Upcoming Education Opportunities:
- 10/30 – Windermere Technology Summit – 8:00 to 4:00, $99 Last chance to register here!
- 11/15 – Premier Breakfast @ MAC – Pat Stone and the 2014 Economic Forecast – Register here!
- 11/18 – Flood Insurance Webinar, 9:30 to 10:30. Are you interested in attending on a Monday?
- 11/19-22 – Ninja Installation – Lake Forest Park, WA $595 Register here!
- Lateral Moves – Make sure the lender is on top of it!
- Did you know? The 1st PDX Sewage treatment plant was built in 1954. Guess where the sewage went in 1953? Plus a couple of other sewer bits. J
- Open House Transitions Roundtable
- Getting from ‘Rapport to Contact Information’ (Plus what contact information do you need?)
- Getting from Showing them another home to them being YOUR clients.
- Special Event: November 5th Meeting – Checklist Tune Up Roundtable! Don’t be an “On-Accident Realtor.”
- November is Listing Presentation Month! Workshop sign up times will be out this week. Fun!
Byte Size Tech – Tony Rossell with Lawyers Title
-New iPad released
-Google’s new laptop/tablet
-Bendable glass?? Check out this awesome video: http://youtu.be/6Cf7IL_eZ38
-Benefits of the Evernote app