Are Homebuyers impacted by our government shutdown? Quick answer: Yes. Good news is we ARE seeing closings. However, here are four areas that may frustrate or slow down the process: http://goo.gl/f6p4st
I DON’T think the moss growing on my roof counts. But gardens on the roof are becoming big business. Also, at the end of this article is a link to ‘micro-gardening’. It’s pretty cool and something even I could possibly do! http://goo.gl/It3Pyj
“This Old House”, which is the grand-daddy of home improvement shows, LOVES St. Johns. – Cathedral Park gets a shout out, too. Check out what other US cities make the list. http://goo.gl/rHtm9L
Want to impress your friends by being in the high rent district? – I may suggest therapy if you do, however, here’s a list of the PDX districts that boast that distinction. The Eastside seems to be winning THIS contest! http://goo.gl/fN9PBT
Patty—4427 SE Flavel St. 3BD/3BA–$335,000
Ron—6524 SE 36th Ave. 4BD/2BA–$649,000
Linda—3021 NW Fairfax Ter. 3BD/3.1BA–$775,000
Price Reduction: 7405 SE Reed College Pl. 4BD/3BA–$625,000
Back on the Market: 1935 Rosa Parks Way 4BD/2BA–$299,900
Bill—Coming soon: 3BD/2BA ranch w/finished basement in Ardenwald–$255,000
Peggy—Coming soon: 3BD/2BA in Tigard–$260,000
Ron—Coming soon: 3649 SE Knapp St. 3BD/2BA–$449,000
Reuben—Coming soon: 3 new constructions in Clinton area—mid $700s
Windermere Mortgage: Mortgage Update
Needs & Wants:
Patty—looking for 4BD in Franklin High School district
Julianna—looking for home in Tigard up to $250,000
has buyer looking in Laurelhurst, <$550,000
Bill—has buyers looking in Milwaukie, <$325,000, big yard, no HOT
- Amy Rosenberg – 35th Annual Duniway Home Tour (December 6th), looking for sponsors!
- What says Moreland more than Oktoberfest??? (Don’t answer that!) 3:00 on Wednesday, we’re all getting together for some hello’s and some "see you later’s" PLUS some good food and spirits.
- Windermere’s ‘Share the Warmth’ Coat and Blanket Drive starts November 4th. Kathryn has volunteered to be our coordinator!
- Customer Service Surveys – Sweet!
- 10/18–Premier Properties on the North Coast. Register here: http://goo.gl/20vOVt
- Mile7 (One of our upstairs neighbors): Open house 4-7 Friday, October 11th. Snacks and Spirits included.
Upcoming Education Opportunities:
- 10/14 –The Law of Success: Ninja Webinar – 11:00 to 12:00
- 10/24 – Non-Conforming Sewers – 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO – 1 CE
- 10/25 – Outlook for Realtors – 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO
- 10/30 – Windermere Technology Summit in Portland – 8:00 to 4:00, $99
- 11/19-22 – Ninja Installation – Lake Forest Park, WA $595 Register here!
- Clients’ primary expectation is a smooth transaction. Keeping a checklist of customer service details can help make that happen. How are yours?
- ‘All Cash Transaction’ that has a 1. Hard money lender 2. Gift from dad 3. 401K?
A Seller’s attorney will LOVE fighting to get the earnest money from the buyer if they can’t get the money.
- Disregard “Docusign Envelope History” if it’s on your Paperless Pipeline transaction checklist. I’ll clear it out next time I’m in the transaction.
- Realtor’s Property Resource on RMLS. You need to check it out. VERY VERY COOL. Tip: Use Firefox!
- Portland Odds of Selling by Price Range (Attached) Thank you, Whitney!
- Janet Allen – Relocation & Referral Services
- Patty Brockman – A coaching story $220 per phone call? That is amazing!