For your Blog:
The Second Quarter Gardner Report for Oregon is available. Be sure to read through it, pick out a point or two, and when you send the link to your clients, be sure to talk about those points. http://goo.gl/j0QZvW
We’re Happy, and now people know it! Even though they say Portland is ‘Hippie Hip’, the reasons why Oregon is one of the Top 10 Happy States are ones I kinda like. (Not sure why Nebraska beats us out, but hey…. J) http://goo.gl/q5Tt3D
Would this be a weird ‘For Sale’ Sign or WHAT? – You’d definitely get press for your listing! http://goo.gl/BaZQyZ
If you buy a home for a dollar and values go up 10%, is your house now worth $1.10? Questions a SELECT FEW might ask in Gary, Indiana. However, I admire the creativity. Here’s to Gary making a comeback! http://goo.gl/0X0wec \
Windermere Foundation Check Presentation
Children First for Oregon’s program: Oregon Foster Youth Connection à provides support & training for youth who have been in the foster care system
This is Windermere’s 3rd year funding the program!
Linda – 4728 SE 28th Pl. craftsman townhouse w/3 full master suites, $435,000
Linda – Coming soon… 4BD, 3400sf on Reed College Pl. 2 car garage, $649,900
Patty – 11127 NE Schuyler, 2BD/1BA w/ADU, currently occupied by renters, $240,000
Patty- Coming soon…70th & NE Mitchell, 3BD/1.1BA, Mid $200,000s
Chris – N Portland Blvd, 3.1, 1940s with attached garage & basement, $259,000
Chris – New construction near Alberta, $599,000
Candace – near Woodstock on 48th, 700sf, 2.1 corner lot, possible tear-down
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage Services:
Don’t forget: Clayton Scott’s party is next Saturday, September 7th, 7-11 pm
Needs and Wants:
Daniette – needs duplex, $250,000, looking everywhere
Julianna – needs rental, less than $1,000 a month, 2BD, allows dogs
Bill – buyers looking in Milwaukie/Clackamas, 3or 4 BD, 2 BA, yard for dog, $270,000
Bill – buyers looking on West side, 3BR/2BA & yard, $350,000 up to $600,000
- Tori, Brianne, and …….Whitney Byrne! Also, Tori has a new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send paperwork here from now on J
- Office closed Monday, September 2nd for Labor Day—Legal holiday!
- Lights! Camera! Action! The ‘Why the Moreland Branch is the MOST AWESOME branch’ video. Immediately following the meeting! (We’ll need a Video Release, of course)
- Put it on your calendar!! Fall All Company Meeting September 11th from 1:30 to 3:30 at the MAC. Sign up on MyWindernet or with Tori or Brianne.
- The commute over the Sellwood Bridge is going to get MUCH worse starting in September. Southbound route changed for 2 years. Joy!
- Kathryn Kreimer knows a single mom at Llewellyn battling cancer (stage 4)—fundraiser (silent auction & raffle) at Corkscrew Wine Bar Friday the 13th; please pass message along!
- 10% ‘Free’ Windermere Foundation Calendars if ordered by August 30th.
- New Avenues Charity Event – October 2nd ‘Legends of Comedy Show’ with Martin Short. If you’re interested in an individual ticket, please let us know so you can be seated at a Windermere table!
- Windermere Referral Directory Reservation Deadline TODAY!!!! http://www.windermereads.com/referraldirectory/
- Be sure to check your lockbox serial numbers – the switch to SentriLock is coming in September!
- Want one of these? A retired agent dropped off these business card holders—might make a nice client gift!
- TouchCMA webinar August 29th from 10 to 11. It’s a great tool – be sure you know all about it! http://touchcma.com/support/webinars/
Byte Size Tech – Tony Rossell from Lawyer’s Title
- Apple new iOS 7.0 will feature automatic app updates
- www.tlcengine.com à “true lifestyle cost” — cost of lifestyle ownership
à tripTLC app for $8.75/month (7 day free trial)—give it a try with your buyers!