For your Blog:
I really think this falls under a higher category than ‘oops’. – Did you see this? Fort Worth demolished the wrong house. I’m trying to imagine coming back to my house after being out of town, and just seeing a foundation. http://goo.gl/eV2vTx
Interest rates are UP – but everything is relative. – This is an interesting article on the age old buy vs. rent discussion. And not that I’m hoping we SEE 10.5% interest rates, but it’s better to buy than rent even if they hit that way scary number. Now of course there are other factors – check it out. http://goo.gl/4P2Pgb
A color coded map showing the age of homes in Portland? – This is quite cool. It basically shows how the city expanded, but also shows where the new is replacing the old. Hey, it might make a nice FaceBook photo! http://goo.gl/WJFEKA
We’ve been talking about the improvement in shadow inventories and short sales. Our own multiple listing service has charted the local stats. They’re following the nation’s trends, and we’re happy about it! http://goo.gl/zqsCx
Jeff – 6305 N Mississippi Ave – 4BD/2BA, English Tudor, $399,900
Jeff – Condo – 709 SW 16th – corner of Morrison and 16th, 1BA, 3rd floor, $189,900
Chris – 4617 SE Steele St. – 3BD/2BA, 1940’s Ranch in Woodstock, $309,900
Dana – 909 SE Marion St. #10 – corner unit, Sellwood Village Condos, 2BD/2.1BA, 2 master suites, upstairs terrace, $314,950
Reuben – 924 NE Pacific Dr – 3BD/2BA, $269,900
Kathryn – Coming soon… 4742 SE 35th Ave – Reedwood, $425,000, 4BD/3BA, Master suite, huge yard
Kathryn – Coming soon… 225 SE 85th Ave – Montavilla area, huge yard, 2BD/1BA, $189,000
Kathryn – Coming soonish… Old original farmhouse, unfinished basement, 3-4BD, beautiful backyard, mid $300,000
Patty – Coming in August – Custom built Ranch in Milwaukie, 4BD/3BA, 3 car attached garage, $330,000ish, 2 story open floor plan
Ben – Coming soon… By Nike, Ranch style 3BD/1.1BA, 2 car attached garage, around $265,000
Ben’s house – Coming soon… 2129 SE 72nd Ranch in Mt. Tabor, 3BD/2BA, fully finished basement, corner lot
Jeff – Coming soon… SW 62nd off Taylor’s Ferry, $365,000, 2BD/3.1BA
Needs and Wants:
Patty – lots of needs… J Are you looking for a large home in Milwaukie? Patty’s House! 5BD/3.1BA, 3 car garage, nice landscaping, around $360,000
Julianna – Close to Nike, 3BD/2BA, room for a dog, around $275,000, Ranch style preferred.
Julianna – Anything at Westlake
- Concerts in the Park – YES!!! Next week is OUR Week!!!
- Golf Ball drop – $5/each
- Give Tori your cash, the name of the person you are buying for and a phone number.
- 7/24 – Dispute Resolution Workshop @ MO 1-2pm, 1CE
- 7/31 – Residential Density Lots @ MO 1-2pm, 1CE
- 8/8 – First time Homebuyers @ MO 6-7:30pm
- 8/12-14 PRO START
Windermere Mortgage: Clayton Scott:
RMLS Client Full Rate Plug
- Facebook – Check your Facebook messages and remember to click on “other messages” as well (this is another message option on Facebook now).
- Marketing Workshop Tip
- When you are writing your bio –
- Feel free to use “I” statements, but follow with “You” statements… Focus on what your potential client can benefit with you.
- You should have a “Position Statement” – and they aren’t easy to do.
- You can use Functional benefits, but Emotional benefits are MUCH better to focus on.
- Focus your testimonials on how your clients FELT about what you did.
- When you are writing your bio –
- Multiple Offer Tip when agents are sending in offers fast and furious.
- Question: When analyzing offers do you put any weight into WHEN a buyer has seen a property? (1 week ago, 1 day ago, 1 hour ago?)