For your Blog:
Financial Geek Alert! – Mortgage interest rates ARE going up, and it was inevitable with the Feds Quantitative Easing policy. What is QE you ask? This is a good article, and since it impacts our entire country, the two page read is a good one to know. http://goo.gl/ikKzL
Cheap Flights anyone? – This article is a ‘little’ skewed, as it was written by a company that offers online low fares, but even then this Top 10 list is a good one to know. I put it in my favorites. http://goo.gl/JZRBt
You can’t stand your neighbors because their dog Fluffy barks all the time – and now you find out it impacts the value of your home??? – Is there no justice in the world? However, this article is about how to approach the situation to hopefully correct it without you landing in jail. Check it out. http://goo.gl/9WQXt
It is SO cool that beer is good for neighborhoods. PDX is the KING of craft breweries, and the fact that it has been one of the key components in creating neighborhood artisan entrepreneurs hasn’t been other cities. This is a really short article, so you need to click on the ‘associated press reports’ link to see the full article. http://goo.gl/Ws9EQ
Jeff – 6305 N Mississippi Ave – $419,000, 4BD/2BA, Corner house, 2 car garage, oversized lot
Jeff – 5042 SE Flavel Dr. – $334,000, 3BD/2BA, great views
Jeff – Coming soon… Condo near Jeld-Wen park
Linda – 3637 SE Malden St. – $465,000, 4BD/2BA
Chris – 4712 SE Holgate Blvd. – $239,900, 2BD/1BA, Woodstock bungalow, great backyard
Rogers – 7626 SE 27th Ave. – $599,000, 3BD/2BA, traditional style, top notch upgrades
Rogers – 11105 SW Muirwood Dr. – $529,000, 3BD/2BA, Ranch, Mid-Century style
Candace – 12808 Boones Ferry Rd. – $279,000, 3BD/2.1BA,
Bill – Coming soon…. Clinton, 3BD/2BA, one block off Division, $459,000
Megan – Coming soon… John’s Landing 2 blocks off Macadam, $425,000, 2BD/2BA
Needs and Wants:
Ron – English Tudor in Eastmoreland up to $1mil
Megan – Little cute house close-in up to $270,000
Daniette – SW or possibly LO, Low maintenance yard, master suite
Homebuyer Seminar – Aug. 8th – $500 lender credit towards closing costs and prepaids.
Interest rates are climbing. Indeed!
- Concerts in the Park – Sign up sheet at the front! We need people for THIS COMING Monday the 15th! Come on down!
- Client Surveys
- Windermere 4th Annual Golf Tournament – Coming Soon! August 15th. We’ll have sign up for the tourney plus sign up for the helicopter drop up front.
- 7/10 – LARRC @ RH 9-12pm 3CE
- 7/24 – Dispute Resolution Workshop @ MO 1-2pm 1CE
- 7/31 – Residential Density Lots @ MO 1-2pm 1CE
- 8/8 – Homebuyer Seminar
- A former City of Portland Planner, Nizar Slim, is now an independent provider.
- In case you read Phil Querin’s article on Inspections. DON’T do what he says.
- August 1st Short Sales have to be listed active for 5 calendar days minimum, before they can accept any offer.
- Changing Offer Deadline in Counters – usually not needed.
- Rental Properties – Deposits, Lease/Rental Agreements, Other deposits, and estoppels.
- RatePlug- Kinda cool!
- Mandatory Septic inspections? No!
- Death in the Family- Questions to ask. (attached)
- Marketing Option- hibu mailer
- Reminder on your safety – open houses, check all windows and doors to be closed and locked before you leave.
- Submission of Documents – mutual agreement of acceptance or rejection you must turn in within 3 banking days.
- Referral Agreement – new form, available on the wall or from Brianne or Steve. (Attached)
- Boundary Disputes – go through the County, if you don’t it’s not legal.
- Authorization to Exclude – must be submitted to RMLS.