For your Blog:
Oh sure, even when home prices are going up we have a problem – Affordability issues haven’t hit Portland yet, but with demand so high, it is something to keep in mind. One very interesting point in this article is that the most unaffordable areas BEFORE the 6 year ‘adjustment’ are the ones with the highest appreciation. Mmmm http://goo.gl/1f923
22 out of 23 ain’t bad! – That’s construction activity for single family homes. And the Home Builder Association feels it would even be stronger if financing for construction loans would loosen up a little. Loose away! http://goo.gl/S5vj7
A Greenhouse made of candy?? – Well, Portland would seem like a great place for one of these. It’s NOT where it’s located, but maybe one of our naked bike riders will make one! http://goo.gl/LAf8X
I’m not sure why Household Wealth Topping pre-Recession levels isn’t bigger news! I guess this means we should all do what we haven’t done in the past 7 years – check our investments. Maybe it won’t be scary this time. http://goo.gl/NOeMw
Candace – 1924 SE Miller St – 2BD/1BA, mid-century, currently being rented, only 3 showings available, $285,000
Linda – 7926 SE 31st Ave – Dutch Colonial, New plumbing & roof, 4BD/2BA, finished basement, oversized lot, $649,900
Chris – 5236 SE 32nd (right across from Reed) 4BD/3BA, Large rooms, pool in backyard, sauna in basement, original, $649,000
Patty – 5344 NE Emerson – 3BD/2BA, hardwoods, wood burning fireplace, $265,000
Peggy – 936 SW Northgate Ct. – Dunthorpe area, beautiful beamed ceiling, 5BD/5.1BA, $1,695,000 (special open this afternoon 3-5pm w/wine and appetizers).
Julianna – 2795 NW Upshire Unit #B – $305,000, Townhouse, 2BD/2BA , open, has an enclosed garage, and rooftop deck, on market Wednesday 6/12
Bill – Lot in Milwaukie, perfectly level, well groomed, $140,000, 10,000 sq. ft lot
Linda – (coming soon) Pinehurst off Jameson rd., 3BD on Main, new appliances, .25 acre, $349,900
Linda – (coming soon) Milwaukie off Stanley, 3BD/2BA, $199,900
Jeff – (coming soon) N Mississippi –around $400,000, 3BD/2BA
Jeff – (coming soon) SW 59th Place
Jeff – (coming in August) Sullivans Gulch
Jeff – (coming soon) off 52nd – vaulted ceilings, brand new kitchen, view of Oregon City/Milwaukie, around $325,000
Bill – (coming soon) Pete’s Mt., 5+ acres, beautiful views, 4 car garage, 2 level shop, $899,000
Kathryn – (coming soon) Help price! Friday @ noon. Reedwood area, built in 1954 with lots of remodeling, great lot, finished basement, about 2,500 sq.ft.
Megan – (coming soon) Happy Valley, walk to New Seasons, around $335,000, 3BD/2.1BA, open floor plan
Needs and Wants:
Julianna – Buyer for Westlake up to $550,000, at least 3BD – young kids
Julianna – Front porch lady – still looking
Bill – 3BD+ in SE or Milwaukie up to $275,000
Bill – N Portland University Park area up to $280,000, 3BD/2BA
Bill – Milwaukie up to $200,000, Llewellyn area
Bill – Sellwood inside 13th up to Tacoma – any price
Dana – $1.4mil in Dolph Park area
Dana – Eastmoreland with Pool
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage
- Community Service Day – Megan Murphy – next Friday!
- $50 recommended donation if you cannot attend
- Location: Boys and Girls club
- Time: 9am-12pm – Meet at 8:30am – (tools provided!)
- Catered lunch by Adobe Rose with Spirits and Beer, by our very own TOM BROWN!! PARTY time J
- 6/14 – Standards of Practice – 1:30-3:30pm @ RH – Need a sub! Can anyone attend on behalf of Patty?
- Client Surveys
- Social Madness Explained:
- VOTE for Windermere – http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/socialmadness
- If you see a Windermere CCRGI public post – LIKE it, SHARE it, COMMENT on it
- All agents who post a photo on the Windermere CCRGI public page – are entered to win!
- Package for new headshots & Windermere Foundation Donation in your name
- Saturday ‘Floor Time’?
- Would you like to open the office for a few hours on a Saturday? No sign up sheet. Just a possibility when you’re working in the office on a Saturday – Sit up front and do your work, and if someone needs help…. Help away!
- Concerts in the Park – turn money into Tori. Sunglasses are being billed to your agent accounts, so you only have to write one check of $52. Concert dates attached! (Click on the link at the top of the page for email or FB format)
- 6/12 – Social Media and your Business – 1-2pm @ MO (BB)
- 6/13 – Earthquakes & Landslides in Oregon – 1-3pm @ RH (2 CE)
- 6/28 – Cool Tools Your Clients Can Use – 1-2pm @ MO (BB)
- 6/28 – Premier Breakfast @ Biddle Estate in Vancouver – $35 firstname.lastname@example.org and include “RSVP June 28” in the subject line.
- Questions to ask in a short sale – Windermere Blog http://goo.gl/UKMcz
- What’s binding?
- Need acknowledgement on mutual agreement.
- If you request and do not receive acknowledgement – include proof of request in your file.
- What’s binding?
- Judicial Foreclosure Flow Chart (Attached)
- MERS – Preliminary Ruling http://goo.gl/hGdIq
- Flood Insurance http://goo.gl/xrWAl
- Crystal Springs Restoration (Westmoreland Park) Update (Attached)
- Three Levels of Clients – and referrals
- Satisfied Customers – These clients are doing business with you today. They may even really like doing business with you, however, they aren’t committed or emotionally invested in the partnership.
- Loyal Customers – These clients value the partnership and place a high amount of trust and confidence in the relationship.
- Brand Evangelists – These clients are invested in you and want to help you succeed.