Are you a fan of putting pesticides on Fluffy or Fido? Most people think ‘not so much’. However, ticks and fleas are real and we don’t want them on our pets either. Here’s some non-toxic ways to stay pet bug free. http://goo.gl/kwLcJ
Americans that think now is a good time to sell is DOUBLE what it was last year. Month to month it’s been moving up, and though this isn’t a crazy number, we’ll definitely take the 26% number. This is a quick read with some great stats. http://goo.gl/j267W
After your Winter heat bills, ever thought of getting a “Home Performance” test? And more importantly, what IS one? They look at comfort, efficiency, safety and indoor air quality. Sounds like good stuff to me. http://goo.gl/6pQrj
Bank Owned Properties – what ARE they up to right now? Doesn’t seem that long ago that we were lamenting the number of Foreclosures. With buyers out there wanting to buy, if banks have them in their ‘shadows’, we’d like them to bring them to the light. Here are 1st quarter stats for Portland. http://goo.gl/FXxrz
Bill – 4805 SW 26th Dr. – 3BD/1.1BA, great lot, beautiful backyard, converted garage to family room, new roof, new sewer line, new flooring, $325,000 (just south of sunset)
Bill – on the market Friday – 3BD/3BA English Tudor in Milwaukie between $300-320,000
Dana – 2507 NW Birkendene St. – 4BD/3.1BA, $759,000
Patty –Coming soon… Bull Mountain (S of Walnut off of 135th) – 4BD/3.1BA, 3,000sq.ft, $440,000
Rogers Team – Price Reduced – 30th and Carlton – $899,000
Peggy –Dunthorpe area on the market soon – 5,900 sq.ft., 5BD/6BA, $1,695,000
Needs and Wants:
Patty – 4BD+ in Franklin High School district
Kathryn – 1 level, 3+ bedrooms, up to $300+, anywhere – really open
- Seis de Mayo Party – MAY 6th (at the office) Mark your calendar, and we’ll be getting more info out pronto!
- Moreland Farmer’s Market starts May 22nd.
- Mark your calendars! Community Service Day is FRIDAY June 21st!
- Favorite recipe – submit to Tori or Brianne.
- Julianna – Windermere Foundation Update
- Golf Tournament Aug. 15th @ Landon Farms
- Fundraiser ideas:
- Raffle tickets to sell at the Concerts in the Park
- Fun “Best in Show” dog pageant at the dog park
- (Keep thinking of ideas!)
- 4/25 – Non-Consensual Liens – 10-11am @ LT (1CE)
- 4/26 – Tech Lunch & Learn (visual tours) – 12-1pm @ LT (BB)
- 4/23-26 – Ninja Installation in Portland $595
- 5/1 – Governmental affairs – 1-2pm @ RH (1CE) Presented by PMAR
- 5/2 – Cloud Resources & Strategies – 10-11am @ LT (BB)
- 5/9 – Foundation Solutions – 10-11am @ LT (1CE)
- 5/16 – Your Online Profile – 10-11am @ LT (BB)
- 5/13-15-Windermere ProStart 9am-4pm $95 or $10 per CE Hour
- 5/22 – Short Sale Secrets for Buyer Agents – 11-12pm @ LT (1CE)
- FYI on VA language: Non-Allowable or Unallowable Buyer Fees? Either works, but Unallowable Buyer Fees is the verbiage that is the most correct. HOWEVER, whether they are un-allowable or not is determined by what happens with the Origination Fee. BE SURE to talk to the lender on closing costs and VA loans! (See attached) This information is really meant to reinforce you need to contact the lender and find out exactly what the closing cost situation is for the buyer. Do this if you’re the listing agent, too.
- Interesting multiple offer strategy options: (See Attached) These aren’t recommendations, but they are possible options to put out for multiple offers.
- Send offer in as only 1 pdf.
- Standards of Practice: Escalated clauses are decided by the Seller – it needs to be in the original listing contract.
- Any good Pop-By ideas for May?? Pick certain people you haven’t seen in awhile…
- Seeds! (Dollar Store 4 for $1)
- Are you sending out ‘Just Listed’, ‘Pending’, and ‘Sold’ postcards? Other agents are.
- TODAY – SE Bybee Blvd MAX Station Open House @ Westmoreland Union Manor – 6404 SE 23rd from 4-7pm.
- Recommendation letter/email for your clients + Windermere Client Questionnaires – when you’ll get them. (see attached email). This is just a suggestion. This could easily be considered too wordy, but if you’re adding personal comments, maybe not so much. The idea is to increase the places you have recommendations.
Byte Size Tech – Put Your Business on the Map:
- Nifty new options for your sphere, listings, and buyers. First American Title.
- Interactive Mapping.
- Mapping (printed) By neighborhoods, Schools, Churches, Zip codes, Sold Properties, etc…