6 Helpful Home Tips so that Spring is the only thing that’s Sprung. Nothing says the joy of homeownership more than a list of maintenance inspections on your home. Hey, at least it’s not 20 degrees outside! And…. Yes, these are good tips. http://goo.gl/8DLEh
Is your backside ready for 30 miles yet? Ummm, on your bike? Here’s a list of some AWESOME bike rides, including an
OMSI to Oregon City route that also includes some history of the region. http://goo.gl/toh4q
This article is SO cool regarding 100 year old homes in Westmoreland! Back in June of 1909, the high class neighborhood of Westmoreland (a year before EASTmoreland) had it’s first lot sold. A great read. http://goo.gl/A7pYM
May Day 1 through 5 Mt.Tabor Music Fest! Five days of music and fun at the Mt. Tabor Music Fest. I have to confess I don’t know any of the bands that are playing, but hey, I’m old! Check out the line-up. http://goo.gl/hmnnY
Linda – 3637 NE Alameda St. – 3 BD /1.1BA – $479,900
Megan – 8024 SE 32nd Ave – 4BD/3BA, $539,000, built in cabinets, traditional/formal
Chris – 1307 SE 48th Ave – 4BD/1BA, $369,000
Chris – 2941 SE Hawthorne Blvd. – 2BD/1BA, $229,900
Rogers Team – 629 SE Saint Andrews Dr. – 5BD/3.1BA, $1,250,000
Bill – Hillsdale right off of Sunset (On market Friday) – 3BD/1.1BA, .34acre backyard (Gorgeous!), $325,000
Megan – 37th in Reedwood – 2BD/1.1BA, $269-289,000, ranch style, open kitchen, hardwoods
Kathryn and Robin – 6626 SE 22nd Ave (Westmoreland) – 4BD/3BA, $475,000, gorgeous landscaping, finished basement
Dana – (coming soon) 4BD/3.1BA, craftsman style, Media room, 4 car tandem garage, built in 2007, $700,000
Needs and Wants:
Bill – Needs 4 realtors to come by New Listing at King & 40th next Monday @ 10:30am, $10 Starbucks card to each agent and $5 to foundation! Email Bill if interested: email@example.com
Dana – Dunthorpe area up to $1.5mil
Julianna – Front porch up to $650,000 (anywhere), NO Tudors
Julianna –anything/any area up to $400,000 by Thursday – out of town client seeing the town
Julianna – Beaverton area up to $125,000
Daniette – Mt. Tabor with view, 2,000 sq.ft.
- Foundation Presentation: Rose City Rowing Club!
- Mark your calendars! Community Service Day is FRIDAY June 21st!
- Boys & Girls Club (plus BBQ with Tom Brown!)
- Client Surveys – New format for delivery to you. – They will go out the Friday after your closing. It gives you a great chance to reconnect with your client and let them know they will be receiving it soon!
- Client Testimonials – Yay!
- Relocation Registration Process. (Client registration form attached)
- Windermere v. Market 1st Quarter Stats- SWEET! Moreland is up 66% from last year.
- ProSchool CE Hour Windermere 20% Discount – WindCE is code at checkout.
- Zipforms and Java – Zipforms will be attempting to be self sufficient and not reliant on JAVA… this will be a process. (Make your own templates – tutorial attached)
- Favorite Recipes of the Office! – Submit your recipes to Tori (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email, recipe card, or favorite dish (she will Google the recipe for you!)
- 4/17 – Foundations Solutions – 11-12pm @ MO (1 CE)
- 4/18 – Loan Programs & Your Client’s Buying Power – 12-1pm @ MO (1 CE) Lunch served
- 4/19 – Premier Breakfast – Assisting High End Clients with Scaling Down – 8-10 @ MAC
- 4/26 – Tech Lunch & Learn (visual tours) – 12-1pm @ LT (BB)
- 4/23-26 – Ninja Installation in Portland $595
- 5/13-15-Windermere ProStart 9am-4pm $95 or $10 per CE Hour
- DEFINITELY an ‘outside the box’ video from a lender.
- Millennials and buying v. renting.
- April 23rd Tuesday from 4-7pm – SE Bybee Blvd MAX Station Open House. You could get some great info for your sphere!
- Discussion: Are Short Sales a great place to get deep discounted properties anymore?
- Seems to be that if you’re the second offer in – you have a closer chance of acceptance.