OH MY GOSH! It’s almost APRIL 15th??? Not sure how this has happened. I think we need to have Congress investigate. I’m SURE they’ll find out quickly. J However, if you are self-employed, here are a couple of last minute tips for you. http://goo.gl/eaX4i
Are you in love with the ‘Bike Only – No Parking Apartment Concept? I really haven’t found anyone who is, but… they’re coming. The good news is that the city council is working on it. This is news you need to know! http://goo.gl/dvBYw
Viber App – Free Communication worldwide!
Viber lets you use your iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia or Bada to make free calls and send free text and photo messages to other Viber users, on any device, network and country! www.viber.com
Does your back hurt when you’re working in your kitchen for a long time? The height of the cabinets may be the issue. Check out this quick read. It may be cheaper than a Chiropractor!
http://www.windermere.com/blogs/windermere/posts/oh-my-aching-back-cabinet-heights-to-the-rescue (GET THE LINK FROM YOUR WEBSITE FOR THIS ONE!!) Brianne and Tori will help!
Rogers – 7445 SE 31ST AVE – 3BD/2BA – $525,000
Linda – 2820 SE MORELAND LN – 4BD/3.1BA -$779,900
Becky – 2671 GLEN EAGLES RD – 3BD/3BA – $1,130,000
Reuben – 33 NE BRYANT ST – 3BD/1BA – $320,000
Peggy – 11299 SW CAPITOL HWY #1 – 3BD/ 3BA – $249,000
Peggy – 18383 OLD RIVER DR – 4BD/4.1BA – $850,000
Bill – (coming soon) SW 26th Dr. 3BD/1.1BA, creek through backyard, $325,000
Bill – (coming soon) 40th & King Milwaukie – English Tudor, looking for price opinions!
Patty – – 3BD/1.1BA, Cape Cod Style, Brand New Kitchen, $240,000(ish)
Linda – 3BD/1BA, Porch, Great backyard, detached garage with apartment above (rentable), $475,000
Julianna – (on the market end of the month) – Cute complex, one car garage, roof top patio access.
Needs and Wants:
Candace – Looking around $400,000-800,000, 2BD/2BA, downsizing from Dunthorpe, LO Area…
Dana – Looking in Dunthorpe area up to $1.5mil.
Dana – Looking in Dolph Park area up to $1.5mil.
Dana – Looking for Condo around $200,000
Dana – Looking in Westmoreland area
Ann – Looking for “Mix use” house close in SE.
Patty – Looking around $150,000 …
- Tuesday from 5-6pm – Joanie will be at the Scoop-a–thon at Ben and Jerry’s at Pioneer Square. (If you want to make a donation you can also contact Brianne or Tori).
- March Branch Stats 2012 v. 2013. Impressive!
- Mark your calendars! Community Service Day is FRIDAY June 21st!
- Words about Windermere from Owners, Agents, and Facebook followers. Sweet!
- This Friday – Fred Meyer will be filming a commercial in our Large Class Room from 6:30-9:30am for Mother’s Day. They will not be entering your offices, but parking may be limited earlier that morning.
- Outlook Email Tip: I FINALLY figured this out!
- Favorite Recipes of the Office! – Submit your recipes to Tori (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email, recipe card, or favorite dish (she will Google the recipe for you!)
- We will be making a booklet available to hand out to your clients or just for your use. J
- Summer Concerts in the Park – $60/person if everyone participates. What should the giveaway be? Mondays in July after the 4th. Make checks out to “Portland Parks”.
- 4/11 – Investment Analysis & Tax Exchanges – 1-3pm @ MO (2 CE)
- 4/17 – Foundations Solutions – 11-12pm @ MO (1 CE)
- 4/18 – Loan Programs & Your Client’s Buying Power – 12-1pm @ MO (1 CE)
- 4/19 – Premier Breakfast – Assisting High End Clients with Scaling Down – 8-10 @ MAC
- 4/26 – Tech Lunch & Learn (visual tours) – 12-1pm @ LT (BB)
- 4/23-26 – Ninja Installation in Portland $595
Go to: [Goo.gl] and create an account to track how many people click on your own shortened link. This is a GREAT idea!!!!!
- $10 off one order of $50 or more on Custom Xpress. Code is SPRING10OFF (clever J)
- Sellwood Middle School Garden Tour May 19th Sponsorships available from $25. Contact Linda Denning email@example.com.
- If your client is in, oh let’s say Tasmania, what date do they put on a Docusign Signature? J Sign the current time but include what time zone.
- Prelims and CC&Rs – Are they on your transaction checklists to be sure that title delivers promptly?
- Earnest Money trick question. Answer – a Promissory Note IS Earnest Money.
- An interesting pattern on recent multiple offers.
- Be SURE you have LEGAL acceptance. (Brian Allen Critical Action). Always be sure to deliver acceptance.
- Discussion: What do you say to the listing agent when the appraisal is higher than the sales price?
- We have a NEW Agency Disclosure Pamphlet – here are the details. (That OAR didn’t bother to tell us.) http://goo.gl/7zf70
- Mellennials may redefine room names in homes someday.
- Portland Odds of Selling by Price Range March (Attached)