Yes, I read Dicken’s before breakfast. Portland is in the Top 10 of a very cool group – the most literate. (Hope I spelled that correctly!) We don’t read our Oregonian much, but overall I’m proud of this one! http://goo.gl/DvZg0
I’m always a little afraid of saying this, but this article did. It’s a SELLER’S MARKET. Now that isn’t for every area and every price range, but since we’re having multiple offer negotiations daily, I’m thinking it’s true for many of our areas and price ranges. Check it out. http://goo.gl/JLX6r
Multnomah County is trying to help home owners that are ‘under water’ At almost every level we’re seeing an attempt to help the seller who owns a home that’s value is less than the mortgage. Most of the programs haven’t helped that much, but here’s hoping a few of our neighbors in town can get some help. http://goo.gl/PnYnL
And you think YOUR house is old?? In Portland, if a home is built in 1909, it is one OLD house. Of course that isn’t the case on the East Coast. Here are five original American homesteads. One’s from the 1600’s! http://goo.gl/Pvoh2
Candace – 5711 Victoria Ct. (Lake Oswego – West Lake) – 4BD/2.1BA, Backs to green space, $610,000
Julianna – 9231 SW 28th Ave – 3BD/2.1BA, Craftsman Bungalow, fenced yard, open floor plan, $398,950
Peggy – (on market Monday) SE Harney – 2-3BD/1.5BA, Hardwood floors, split level, Duniway Schools, $340,000
Ben – Condo in Sellwood on market Friday – 2BD/1BA, $180,000
Ben – (on market in 3 weeks) between Burnside and Glisan, 2BD/1BA, $240,000ish
Kathryn – Really cute old farmhouse 101st & Long, 2BD/1BA, oversized lot, wood floors, $150,000
Kathryn – (hopefully on market in about a week) Fixer by the Westmoreland park, $250,000
Needs and Wants:
Daniette – Division & Hawthorne area, needs to be walk-able area, front porch desired, up to $400,000
- First Look Tour STARTS NEXT MONDAY!
- 9 Sales Last week! One ‘kinda’ big one! J
- Customer Service Questionnaire Responses
- Staff being trained on the new conference room equipment on Friday. Then we’ll schedule mini-classes for all that are interested.
- Yes, it’s ‘vaporware’ at the moment, but some exciting changes are coming up with Windermere Tech.
- Taking Windermere products and making them more mobile friendly.
- 3/06 – Oil Tanks & Lead Based Paint – 1-2pm @MO (1 CE)
- 3/07 – Stand Out Using Video – 10-11am @ LT (1BB)
- 3/14 – Judicial v. Non-Judicial Foreclosures – 1-2pm @ RH (1 CE)
- 3/15 – Premier Breakfast – Luxury Portfolio International VP Stephanie Pfeffer. 8:15am @ MAC
- 3/18-20 – ProStart $95 or $10 per credit hour
- 3/22 – Windermere CMA and touch CMA Tech Workshop 1:00 to 2:30 @ MO (1BB)
- 3/29 – Selling a Rented House 2-3pm @ RH (1 CE)
- Anyone going to make a connection for St. Patrick’s Day? The theme seems to be lottery tickets. Sounds like a great plan!
- Ninja Installation – April 23-26 – More to follow. $595 investment.
- Multiple Offer Panel Notes (ATTACHED) Please take some time to look through these. We had a great discussion at the meeting.
- Portland Odds of Selling – Price Range (ATTACHED)
- Existing Home Sales Graphs – Interesting! (ATTACHED)
- A follow up on our conversation about the Craigslist listing where you have to bring a cashier’s check for the full asking price just to see it, it’s closed outside of escrow, and the buyer takes title in an LLC they didn’t create.
- New Searches on your websites: Date Listed – New to Old and Old to New.
- AGENT DISCUSSION: From Bill – Pre Home Inspections?
- These are the services you offer and it possibly allows you to ask for 6-7%
- How are your clients with surprises? This could be a good thing for those who are unsure.
- Could be really good for first time home buyers.
- Luxury Property Marketing – Rick Franz PowerPoint http://goo.gl/SW19B